USATOYS informs you, in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), that the personal data supplied by you or purchased in the context of our activity on the website www.usatoys.it are processed in compliance with the obligations of lawfulness, transparency, proportionality, security and confidentiality established by the regulations.
The website www.usatoys.it is owned and managed by USATOYS, with registered office in Formigine (Mo), Fiscal Code and VAT number 003170180362
This information is provided only for this site and not for third party websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
1) Data controller
2) Purposes and methods of treatment
3) Nature of the provision of data and consequence of any refusal
4) Place of data processing
5) Types of data processed and specific treatments
6) Data retention period
7) Subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents and scope of dissemination of the same data
8) Rights of the interested parties
9) Right of revocation or opposition
Art. 1. Data controller
The data controller is usatoys (CF and VAT number 03170180362), Via Bassa 6/b 41043 Formigine (Mo), Email: email@example.com
Art 2. Purposes and methods of processing
- In case of consultation of this site and/or the use of one or more services, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The personal data acquired, always in compliance with current legislation, will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
- access and use of the site, its functions and the requested services;
- creation of a personal account and possible purchase of paid services, or for the execution of the requested service and/or one or more contractually agreed operations;
- fulfillment of obligations established by law and by the European Union;
- operational and/or management needs internal to the Data Controller and inherent to the services and/or products offered through the site;
- conducting surveys aimed at verifying the degree of satisfaction with the services offered.
2. In the event of explicit and optional manifestation of consent by the interested party, the data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 may also be processed for direct marketing and/or promotional purposes by the Data Controller, in particular for the sending of informative, commercial or advertising material relating to the services and/or products offered through the site, also by e-mail. In this sense, the aforementioned expression of consent may determine, depending on what you have expressed:
- the sending of commercial information by the Data Controller, connected to the activities carried out by the same and/or by third parties;
- the sending of commercial information by third parties, connected to the activities carried out by the Data Controller and/or by third parties.
3. The data will be processed lawfully, correctly and in proportion to the purposes referred to in the previous paragraphs. The data will be processed using tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and may be carried out with paper tools and/or using automated tools designed to memorize, manage and transmit the data.
Art. 3. Nature of data provision and consequences of any refusal
1. The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1, letters a), b), c) and d), or to guarantee the use of the site, the connected services requested by the user or for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for which appropriate information may be provided in the methods and terms established by law.
Any refusal opposed to the relative treatment may prevent the stipulation, the execution of the contractual relationships, of the fulfillments or of the relative legal obligations. It will still be possible to consult the Site without providing any personal data, but some functions may not be available and services may not be provided.
2. The provision of personal data and the release of consent for the related treatment for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1, letter e) and art. 2, paragraph 2 is optional.
In the absence of explicit consent, these services will not be provided and the User will not receive requests aimed at verifying the degree of satisfaction relating to the services offered (Article 2, paragraph 2) including the commercial information indicated above (Article 2, paragraph 1 , letter e), without further consequences.
If the user does not intend to give his consent for these purposes, he can still use the Site and the services for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 1.
3. In particular, the consequences of any refusal in the response or in the provision of consent will always be made explicit and connected to each service rendered: for example purposes, any refusal to the related processing may prevent consultation of the Site and its functions (in case of cookies) or the receipt of advertising material (in the case of article 2, paragraph 2).
Therefore, the User will be adequately informed in the manner envisaged for each specific case, but in any case he will be able to consult the Website also by denying consent to the processing of personal data, where required; in this case, certain functions or features of the site could be disabled.
Art. 4. Place of data processing
1. The treatments connected to the web services referred to on this Site are carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller, subject to explicit exceptions, and are only handled by technical personnel authorized for processing upon explicit indication by the Data Controller.
Art. 5. Types of data processed and specific treatments
Depending on the service rendered, different types of personal data may be processed, as specified in this article.
5.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the navigation of the websites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties; however, by their very nature they could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in outputs,
The above data will be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and in order to check its correct functioning; their cancellation will take place immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, web contact data currently do not persist for more than seven days.
As regards cookies, please refer to par. 5.3
5.2.1 Data provided voluntarily by the user (communications and registration on the Site)
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of communications by means of contact forms or by e-mail to the addresses present on the Site, or the data provided during registration on the Site, involves their subsequent acquisition by the Data Controller, including the e-mail address, consent to receive any response messages to your requests and use the data provided to carry out the tasks received.
The personal data thus provided will be used for the sole purpose of satisfying or responding to the requests transmitted and will be communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Data retention will take place with times and methods that do not exceed the achievement of the purposes connected to the treatment carried out.
Any specific information prepared for particular services at the request of the user will be reported on the relevant pages of the Site and the related processing activities will be carried out subject to the voluntary and optional conferment of consent by the interested party, where necessary, as foreseen and reported in the text following.
5.2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user (to receive communications for marketing and/or commercial promotion purposes)
Each interested party may voluntarily provide their personal data to the Data Controller, in order to receive commercial or promotional communications, however denominated, in digital or paper form.
Only in the event that the e-mail coordinates are provided by the interested party at the same time as the sale of a service, the e-mail address thus provided can be used for the direct sale of further similar services, pursuant to art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003, without the need for express and prior consent (so-called "soft spam").
In any case, each communication will remind the interested party of the possibility of revoking the consent at any time and without further formalities. The deletion of data may take place upon explicit request of the interested party.
Cookies are information stored by the browser when visiting a website via any suitable device (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). Each cookie can contain a unique identification code associated with various data (e.g., the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc.), which can be kept by the system for the duration of a session (usually until it is closed browser) or for long periods.
What are they for?
Cookies are used for various purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the correct functionality of a website (technical cookies), while others optimize their performance in order to offer a better user experience or allow site usage statistics (such as analytics cookies). Other types, such as profiling cookies, allow the display of personalized advertising based on the user's navigation data.
Any provision of the user's consent is memorized by the Agency, as far as it is responsible, by means of a technical cookie, with a duration of 12 months. The user is informed both through the brief information (banner displayed until consent is given or denied, as explained in paragraph 5.3.4. "How to disable cookies?") and through this extended information; moreover, paragraph 5.3.3 indicates the links to the privacy policies of third parties, also for the purpose of disabling them (where directly available through them).
How to disable them?
It is possible to disable cookies both through the browser settings (par. 5.3.4. "How to disable cookies?") and through the mechanisms made available by some third parties.
5.3.2 General types of cookies used on the site
Technical cookies (first part):
Technical cookies (third party):
they are essential for the correct functioning and display of the site, to indicate user authentication and for the management of payment services.
Analytical cookies (third party):
they are used for aggregate analysis of visits to the site, through the use of a third-party service.
Profiling cookies (third party):
they are used to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net, by using a third-party service.
5.3.3 Cookies used on the site
First party cookies:
For cookies resulting from sharing via social networks, please refer to each of them (since the cookies are related to the same):
Google : https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/;
Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
5.4.4 How to disable cookies?
Browser control: Commonly used browsers (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer/Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari) accept cookies by default, but this setting can however be changed by the user at any time. This applies to both PCs and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones: it is a generally and widely supported function.
Therefore, cookies can easily be deactivated or disabled by accessing the options or preferences of the browser used, with the possibility of deactivating even only third-party cookies; in general, these options will only affect the browser and device in use, unless options are active to unify preferences on different devices. Specific instructions can be found on your browser's options or help page.
However, disabling technical cookies can affect the full and/or correct functioning of various sites, including this site.
As a rule, the browsers currently used:
- · offer the “Do not track” option, which is supported by some (but not all) websites. In this way, some websites may no longer collect certain navigation data;
- · offer the option of anonymous or incognito browsing: in this way no data will be collected in the browser and the browsing history will not be saved, but the browsing data will still be acquired by the manager of the website visited;
- allow you to delete all or part of the stored cookies, but in the event of a new visit they will usually be installed if this possibility has not been blocked.
The links to the support pages of the most popular browsers are indicated (with instructions on disabling cookies on these browsers):
· Safari (iOS) (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 );
· Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
Android e iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=it);
Third-party cookies: third-party cookies can be disabled both in the manner described above and by referring to each third party (following the links indicated in the previous paragraph).
Online tools: on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ it is possible not only to acquire further information on cookies, but also to verify the installation of numerous cookies on your browser/device and, where supported, also to disable them.
Art. 6. Data retention period
1. The data provided will be kept for the times prescribed by law and, in any case, for the time strictly necessary to follow up on the activities for which they were collected and/or until the consent given for the purposes referred to is revoked to art. 2, paragraph 2, or in any case until expressly requested by the User to that effect.
2. The personal data collected will in any case be kept no longer than twenty-four months for the marketing purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2 (except for any changes and/or additions to the reference legislation on the protection of personal data which will be expressly communicated).
Art. 7. Subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents - scope of dissemination of the same data
1. The processing of data provided by the User or otherwise acquired in the context of our activity may also be carried out by subjects who are recognized as having the right to access personal data by law, regulation or the European Union.
2. For the purposes referred to in art. 2, where this is necessary and only with your explicit consent, the personal data acquired may be disclosed to third parties:
(i) whose collaboration Ink Color Informatica may and/or shall use for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes;
(ii) within the limits strictly pertinent to the execution of the assignments received by the interested party. The data acquired via the web, or in any case deriving from the web services provided, may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partners that the Data Controller may use for the provision of the services requested by the Users.
3. The Data Controller prepares and makes available to the interested parties a list with which he communicates the personal data collected for the aforementioned purposes, which can be provided following a specific request sent to the Data Controller, to the contacts indicated on the Site and in this information.
Art. 8. Rights of the interested parties
- The interested party is the natural person, identified or identifiable, to whom the personal data being processed refer.
- We inform you that the interested party has the right to access at any time the data concerning him processed by the Data Controller (right of access), in order to verify the correctness and lawfulness of the processing carried out. The interested party can also exercise all the rights recognized by the current national and European legislation on the protection of personal data (from Legislative Decree 196/2003 and from EU Reg. No. 2016/679 and subsequent amendments and additions): in in particular, may request at any time the correction and updating of incorrect or inaccurate data, the limitation of the processing carried out and the cancellation of the same (right to be forgotten), as well as lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data .
- With reference to personal data processed by automated means, the interested party is finally recognized the right to receive the data concerning him in a structured and commonly used format and to transmit them, if necessary, to another data controller (right to data portability ).
- Any request regarding the processing of personal data and any communication relating to the exercise of one's rights can be addressed to the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 9. Right of revocation and opposition
- Furthermore, each interested party has the right to revoke the consent given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out by the owner before such revocation.
- The interested party is also always given the possibility of opposing the processing of data concerning him if it is carried out for direct marketing purposes pursuant to art. 2, paragraph 2; in this case your data will no longer be processed for these purposes (right to object).